That's the main point that we've made yesterday during the protest in front of the Norwegian Embassy, US Embassy, during the march through Warsaw and on the Piłsudski Square, near the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- The protest appeals, in which we've raised the topic of Norway's policies described during the manifests all over the world as "fascist, Hitlerjugend and Gestapo". We've handed them to the vice ambassador of Norway and the representative of the US embassy. Together with the American, Amy Jacobsen, we demanded an immediate return of her son Tylor, who's been imprisoned in Norway for three years now - says Robert Rewiński, Editor in Chief of Patriot24.net.
- The boy's identity was changed, he was incorporated into a lesbian family in an undisclosed location. Amy Jacobsen begs the US embassy for a meeting with President Barack Obama, since he's the only one able to discuss the details of releasing her son and his transfer to the US with the Norwegians - explains Robert Rewiński.
Head activists opposing the Norwegian state organisation Barnevernet that takes the children away from their parents came to our march yesterday.
- Those children die ten times faster than normal children. Their tiny bodies can't handle the stress, grief and longing for their parents. The organs stop functioning and the child dies - one of the Norwegians explained during the march.
MEP Janusz Korwin-Mikke joined the protest yesterday. In his speech by the Norwegian embassy he harshly criticized the actions of the state and pointed out similar threats in other countries of the EU, ones which he opposes.
The protest appeals were handed out by the Editor in Chief of Patriot24.net and the distressed American mother Amy Jacobsen, along with Krzysztof Rutkowski, who conducted many daring operations in Norway, freeing the children.
- I've received the special thanks from President Bill Clinton for working towards freeing the American children, among others in Australia. That's why I stand behind the voices urging to fix the family policy in Norway and retrieving the American boy and allowing him to return to the US with his mother - said Krzysztof Rutkowski.
A Norwegian lawyer, one of the symbollic fighters against the inhuman Norwegian Barnevernet system, Marius Reikaras, also flew in for The March for the Freedom of the Defenceless..
- We support the idea proposed by Patriot24.net, which is boycotting the Peace Nobel Prize awarded in Norwey. December 10 2016, the day the Peace Nobel Prize is awarded in Oslo, we will organize a big protest against Norway's policy regarding the children. We invite the peace activists from all over the world to participate - says the Norwegian lawyer.
The march was ended on the Piłsudski Square by Robert Rewiński.
- There is no support for repeating the nazi, gestapo methods in the countries of NATO. Jens Stoltenberg as the former prime minister of Norway, a co-creator of the sick, nightmarish system that destroys both children and their parents, has no moral right to be the head of NATO. He should first free the thousands of children enslaved in Norway, get his country in order and then fix the world - said Robert Rewiński, Editor in Chief of Patriot24.net
The American, Amy Jacobsen, is still waiting for the call from Barack Obama and she's ready to meet him at any place and any time to beg him for help.
We will keep you updated about the Norwegian drama, also through our Facebook page.
La psicologa italiana Mariangela Pippa non ha concesso il permesso alla mamma polacca WioletaWrzosek, di incontrare per le festività Pasquali suo figlio. Contrariamente alle sue sadiche Proibizioni, madre e figlio si incontrano e trascorrono meravigliose giornate di Pasqua. Inoltre, il presidente del tribunale di Treviso Dott. Aurelio Gatto ancora una volta ha sia ignorato, che rifiutato di parlare con WioletaWrzosek del proposito in giudizio e delle sue richieste applicate che si trovano lì da settimane!
- Sędzia Renata Salwach uznała wczoraj moją niezdolość do wykonania 120 godzin prac społecznych, ze względu na stan mojego zdrowia. Odroczyła mi tę karę do września 2017 roku. Poprosiłam Prezydenta Andrzeja Dudę o ułaskawienie mnie z tej wymyślonej mi winy, rzekomego znieważenia policjantów. Czekam na niezależne osądzenie prokurator Małgorzaty Sałackiej, która spała na rozprawach sądowych, dała się okłamać policjanotm, a by mnie skazać, uznała ich za wiarygodnych! - przekazuje Bożena Zalewska, biznesmenka z Kłodzka.